Motorcycle Technician: Ogden, UT
Tucker Speed has an immediate opening for a certified Motorcycle Technician. We are a full-service shop specializing in Harley-Davidsons, with a passion for all aspects of motorcycles. We strive to achieve a level of excellence far above the industry standard. We are seeking a qualified, self-motivated individual who communicates well, and values customer satisfaction to join our service department. This is a full time, permanent position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Oil Changes
- Tire Replacement
- Full Services
- Installing Accessories
- Electrical Diagnostics and repair
- Motor Work (engine, trans and primary diagnostics and rebuilds)
- Harley Davidson experience is a must
- Passion for motorcycles and the industry
- Timeliness and attendance are a must
- Commitment to top-quality work while operating at 100% efficiency
- Certificate in motorcycle repair, i.e. MMI or equivalent experience
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Tools needed to perform the duties listed above (Specialty Tools will be supplied)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid Motorcycle License/Endorsement
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Willingness to accept work and direction from Service Writer/Supervisor
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Great work ethic with positive attitude
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 50+lbs.
- Frequently requires the ability to balance and push 600+ lb motorcycle.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department
- Pay - hourly/flat rate blend, depending on experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation
To apply, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.